1 Peter 1:3-6
- Easter guarantees eternal life.
- CAN NEVER PERISH
- It all depends on God’s word.
- I am compelled to trust God.
- We have a powerful protector of our inheritance.
- Was Easter celebrated in the home you grew up in? How do you celebrate Easter in your home today?
- Peter says they rejoice in their salvation (verse 6) even though they are suffering in the present. How can you do the same today? What will need to change in your thinking?
- Your eternal inheritance is protected by Jesus. Why is this thought necessary when we face adversity?
- Read 1 Peter 1:3-6 in The Message paraphrase. What new thoughts come to your mind in the paraphrase? 5
- The Resurrection proves that Jesus is the Son of God who guarantees our salvation. Does the Resurrection of Jesus real to you or something distant?
- 1 Corinthians 15:12-58
- Colossians 2:13-15
- Matthew 27:32-28:20