S.W.A.P. | Seniors with a Purpose
ABOUT SWAP: SENIORS WITH A PURPOSE
Mission—Love people where they’re at and help them follow Jesus
Vision—Grow an environment where seniors are known, love, pray, serve, and are equipped for the Great Commission.
Read our most recent newsletter here (scroll to the bottom of this page to subscribe to our newsletter)
Check out our newsletter archive here
Upcoming Events – Click here (scroll on the upcoming events page to view all upcoming GCF events, including SWAP)
- We want seniors to be known, a part of Grace, & contributors to the mission of the Church.
- We will help seniors to love by serving, developing relationships & mobilizing.
- Our goal is that no senior would stand alone.
- Prayer and our prayer team will be strategic in guiding our ministry.
Strategic Path Steps
- We will develop community by planning regular gatherings to:
- Promote community and grow participation in seniors ministry.
- Develop relationships for mutual support. (Help one another)
- Seek and develop leaders for the future
- We will work with other ministries to sponsor and support events
- To develop community and relationships with all age groups.
- To develop spiritual gifts and create service opportunities for seniors
- To support the church mission.
- Maintain and promote the senior prayer ministry.
- To develop spiritual habits
- To guide and direct our ministry and church.
- Sponsor and facilitate educational opportunities for seniors
- To serve our Church community
- To develop the senior ministry
Fellowship: Helene Hughitt, Keith Sherman
Prayer: Cheryl Carter
Send us a prayer request!
We will be open to opportunities to serve the Church and community.