The Best Answer
Bible Passage: 1 Peter 3:15
- Love before you give an answer.
- Love when you give an answer.
- Love after you give an answer.
- In what ways can you show an action of love to your family members? Neighbor? Co-worker? Homeless?
- Would these actions of love be consistent with who people know you to be already? Why or why not?
- If someone asked you about the “why”, would you be ready to tell your spiritual story in 30-60 seconds? Take a moment and share it with someone in your group.
- Why is it important to show love in our answers? Does love always look the same in every situation?
- Who have you had a conversation with recently that you need to follow up with?
- Why is love the best apologetic?