Living in the In-Between
Bible Passage: 2 Corinthians 5:1-10
Big Idea: Please God Now.
- A clear view of the future keeps us going in the present.
- Grab the promises of God.
- Be courageous and live by faith.
- Look for the prize.
- What was/is the one thing could you do to make your parents smile,
- What did your parents do to make you smile?
- Which statement is true for you: A. This world is nuts and I can’t wait to get to heaven. B. I have a strong desire to be with God and I can’t wait to get to heaven.
- Try reading 2 Corinthians 5:1-10 in a translation and The Message Paraphrase. How would the Apostle Paul answer the previous question?
- What kind of courage does it take to live by faith? Where is “living by faith” a challenge for you during the week?6. How can you focus on eternity this week?