JOSEPH: When Dreams Come True
Bible Passage: Genesis 41
- Eliminate self pity by focusing on Jesus.
- Eliminate compromise by standing firm on your faith.
- Eliminate arrogance by practicing humility.
- Describe a celebrity you’ve met and how you felt in their presence.
- God shifted Joseph’s life from the prison to the palace. What change or shift do you want God to accomplish in your life?
- How has God prepared Joseph for his new purpose? Do you see a connection between hardship and maturity?
- God blesses Egypt for seven years. When have you experienced God’s blessing in your life? When have you experienced a season of famine?
- Do you see yourself as someone who can influence the world around you? Why or why not? What would God need to do to increase your influence?
- Do you think Joseph needed to go through hardship to become mature? Name something specific that prepared Joseph for his future leadership role.