God of Our Pain
Bible Passage: 2 Corinthians
- Even godly people suffer.
- Praising God during suffering adjusts our thinking.
- God gives me enough to share.
- Who would you choose to go on a vacation with: Paul or Peter?
- Paul understood suffering and pain. How is God present with us when we hurt?
- Why does Paul begin a section on suffering with the word “praise”?
- Describe how God has comforted you during a season of adversity?
- The Greek word comfort means “to strengthen.” How is God strengthening you now?
- The Greek word compassion means “walk beside.” How has God walked with you? Are you walking with someone else?