BAIT: Avoiding The Money Trap
Bible Passage: Ephesians 3:14-21
Trap: If I have more, I’ll be happy.
Truth: I’m already rich because…
- Transformational change in my daily life.
- Unconditional love when I blow it.
- My new identity solves contentment issues.
- Go BIG and BOLD.
- What is the best financial advice you acted upon?
- What was the worst financial advice you acted upon?
- Read the following: Ephesians 1:18-20; 3:8; 3:16-21. Philippians 4:19. Even though Paul is in prison, he writes about the riches of Christ. What could have motivated him to write on this theme?
- How would you define our “riches in Christ?”
- How might focusing on our spiritual riches impact our daily lives?
- How can a proper understand of your identity in Christ bring you emotional contentment?
- Since we have an abundance of riches in Christ, how might this affect the way we pray?