BAIT: Avoiding Church Traps
Bible Passage: Acts 2:42-47
Trap: I’m fine by myself.
Truth: I need a community.
- I need a church family to grow spiritually.
- I need to love others.
- God’s mission is a group project.
- No one left behind.
- What are some of your first memories of attending a church?
- What were some of your first emotions when you started attending this church?
- Describe the spiritual traps that keep people from participating in a church family.
- How has your church family spiritually impacted your life?
- Our Mission statement is: Love People Where They’re At and Help Them Follow Jesus.
- What does this statement mean to you?After reading Acts 2:42-47, what jumps out to you?
- How can todays church have this kind of mindset?