2 Kings 22-23
- Even during dark times, Seek God.
- Make God’s Word your control center.
- Find Godly Advice
- Make a new commitment.
- Purge Idolatry from your life.
- Celebrate Jesus’ Resurrection.
- What experiences or family history do you believe you need to overcome?
- How has that process worked?
- Unhealthy behavior or beliefs typically change over a period of time with small incremental changes. Has there been a significant change in your behavior or beliefs from the past that surprised you? Explain.
- In your life, how effective and consistent is God’s Word at being a filter for your decision making? What tends to be the major obstacle from having God’s Word be your main focus?
- I will seek God to help me overcome my past.