The story of Abraham is relevant to us today. Jews, Muslims, and Christians trace their beginning to a man named Abraham.
1. Our Muslim neighbors need Jesus.
2. You cannot hate people and reach people at the same time.
A. Understand them
B. Be friends
C. Have spiritual conversations
D. Invite them to church
- How much of your knowledge on Islam comes from the media or from your own research or experience? Does it matter?
- How have you, or how would you have, interacted with Muslims previous to today’s sermon?
- Describe all the similarities between Christianity and Islam.
- How might an accurate understanding of who Jesus is be interesting to a Muslim?
MY NEXT STEP
- I will be willing to engage in relationships with people who believe differently than I do.
- I will be respectful of differences we might have.
- Something else?