- God can use the most disgraceful moments of our lives to do great good.
- The Virgin Birth is a critical part of God’s plan for salvation.
- God never leaves us.
- Be confident God has a Big Plan.
- I am Graced.
- When you read the Christmas story (Luke 1:26-38 & Matthew 1:18-25), what kind of emotions might Mary and Joseph felt? IN what ways do they trust and obey God?
- The situation could have significant consequences for Mary. Have you experienced a situation of public scrutiny and how did you respond?
- How has God interrupted your life and what was the result?
- God reassured Mary and Joseph by sending an Angel to speak with them. How does God reassure us?