You are one community away from changing the course of your destiny.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- We live in relational emptiness
- What makes a great community?
- Love fearlessly
- Fridge & Remote Sharing
- At this time in your life, to what degree are you experiencing relational emptiness (a little, a lot, or not so much)? What’s the short story on why that’s the case?
- In your experience, how has social media affected your relationships? Positively? Negatively? Mixed? Neither? Explain.
- Participating in “great community” requires some level of sacrifice. What is the most difficult to sacrifice to connect with a community?
- Do you have people in your life who can “rummage around in your refrigerator?”
- How has your experience with Jesus motivated you to participate in others’ lives? How could it?
- I will commit to being an integral part of a great community this week.