Hebrews 4:12; 10:24-25
God wants you to grow up to look like Jesus and be vitally connected to His church.
- I must develop healthy habits.
- Easy translation
- Reading plan
- I must develop healthy spiritual friendships.
- The Challenge: Embrace ownership
- When you go to bed on Saturday night, do you look forward to going to church on Sunday? Why or why not?
- How do you best reflect on scripture? Do you like to journal? Discuss it with another?
- If you have never tried journaling, would you be willing to try it for one month?
- Who would you say is your closest spiritual friend(s) right now? What experiences has made him/her that way?
- What thoughts come to your mind when you think of embracing ownership at GCF? Where are you in that journey (my first time here or been here a long time)?
- I need to consider what embracing ownership at GCF looks like for me this week.