God’s promise of provision is premised on our generosity.
This Promise has a source, a scope, and a supply.
4 Reasons to be Generous
- Generosity is an Investment in the Future
- Generosity is Pleasing to God
- Participating in Ministry encourages others
- Giving produces Joy
- When was the last time you sent someone a sincere thank you note (or text or other social media post)?
- As you think about the 7+ billion people in the world right now, what are your actual needs? Or what are your needs as you think about Paul’s situation (1:7 and 4:18) when he wrote this letter?
- Do you believe we have a skewed sense of actual needs because of the culture we live in? How so?
- Discuss how 4:19 applies to us today. How should we determine what our actual needs are?
- I will send someone a thank you note this week.