Be a Bird Watcher.
- Whatever you worry about the most reveals what you value the most.
- Whatever you worry about the most reveals where you trust God the least.
Two Reasons We Don’t Have to Worry…
- Because we can ask God.
- Because God gives us peace of mind.
- Fix my mind on God
- Share your worries with someone else
- Choose Joy
- What is the silliest thing you have worried about in the past?
- What is the most serious thing you have worried about in the past?
- Of all the things you worry about, which one can you actually control? How so?
- Philippians 4:7 describes being able to experience the peace of God. Describe a time when you have most felt the peace of God. Did it affect any worry in your life at the time?
- Sometimes messy life situations do not make it easy to experience the peace of God. Discuss how the peace of God can be pursued during these difficult times. Is this realistic?
- I will choose to seek the peace of God this week.