New Rule: The Old Rules are Gone.
- The old rule had nothing to do with where anyone spent eternity.
- The new rule surprises sinners like me.
- The grace rule gives me freedom and security.
- What is the one rule you wish you didn’t have to follow?
- Do you believe your moral obedience keeps you in good standing with God? How so?
- What are some of the old rules to which we still hang on?
- Are you surprised by God’s grace? How are decisions you face in life influenced by God’s grace? Describe at least one.
MY NEXT STEP
- Take time to truly appreciate God’s grace to me.
- Show God’s grace to another person who irritates me greatly.
- Something else?