Obstacles to experiencing God’s love
- Slave Mindset
- Checklist Religion
God reveals his relentless love as…
- A heavenly father who takes the first step towards us, seeking us out
- A father who is not interested in performance but a love relationship
- A father who sees us as his dearly loved children
- A father who desires to be in fellowship with us
- A father who has kept an inheritance for us.
- Which of the two brothers do you most identify with? Why?
- Where would you place yourself on the dotted lines?
- Distant Country – – – – – – – feeling at home with God
- Distant Heart – – – – – – – feeling at home with God
- Do you believe that God has a real desire to simply be with you? If no, then why? If yes, how does this make you feel? What does your answer tell you about your view of God?
- I will make my way back to the father who loves me.