2 Corinthian 8-9
Generosity is a matter of grace from beginning to end.
- Jesus is our role model of generosity.
- My heart follows my money.
- Practicing Generosity…
- I must Trust God to meet my financial needs.
- Start Now
- Does talking about generosity and giving in church make you feel awkward? If so, why is that?
- Does your experience (both personal and corporate) with Jesus generate feelings of gratitude and generosity? Explain. If not, discuss why.
- Talking about giving tends to create tension because it ultimately relates to heart issues. Describe the status of your heart as it relates to generosity today.
- Consider your history of generosity. How has it changed in the last few years?
- Do you believe giving to GCF and its efforts leads to changed lives through faith in Jesus? Explain either way
- I will make time this week to prayerfully consider what percentage I should give.