Commitments shape our spiritual lives.
You can’t be fully committed to Christ and not committed to a Church.
- I am committed to Jesus.
- Jesus is committed to the church.
- Therefore, I am committed to the church.
- Worship: Love God with all your heart.
- Discipleship: Becoming like Jesus in attitude and action.
- Fellowship: Connecting with others through small groups
- Ministry: Serve God by serving others.
- Evangelism: Telling the story of Christ to others.
- In ten words or less, describe your past church experience.
- At any point in your life has church felt more like something you do than a life-changing experience? Explain.
- Do you agree with the idea that you can’t be fully committed to Jesus and not committed to a church? Why or why not?
- What does attending church mean to you and your family? If attending church on a Sunday is important to your family, do you experience a level of tension when you are unable to attend?
- Discuss how your journey of following Jesus can and should be developed by committing to a church.
- I will commit to a church this week.