I am Jonah.
With Jonah I share…
- A tendency to run from God
- A willingness to turn to God only when I need help
- A preference for religion over relationship
- A reliance on idols & distorted allegiances
- A quickness to judgement & grumbling
- A calling to preach justice & redemption
- A knowledge of a good & compassionate God
- With which traits of Jonah do you most relate?
- What events in your life confirm God’s goodness and compassion?
- In what ways do you wrestle with doing justice and sharing the gospel? Has this changed as you’ve grown older? How so?
- With whom can you share the good news that God is good and compassionate?
- I will join God in doing justice in my community and sharing the good news of His redemption in Christ.