Luke 24:44-49; Acts 1:8
Our missional calling flows from the grace of God in our lives and in his plans for us and the world in the future.
- Witness of the Scriptures
- Witness of a sinner saved
- Witness of a minister of the gospel
TALK IT OVER
- Why is it important to study God’s word in order to understand his grace?
- How is God’s grace revealed in your salvation story?
- How can reflecting on the flow God’s grace in your life help you understanding his purpose for you?
- What does the phrase “ministry flows from being” mean to you?
- “Discipleship-making is as massive as the Great Commission and as minute as the menial details of everyday life.” How does this statement apply in your context
- How has the power of God’s grace been manifested in the life and ministry of Grace Community Fellowship?