1 John 5:1-5
Keep the main thing, the main thing.
- It’s a family thing
- Love one another
- Observe His commands
- Victory is ours
- A three-legged chair
TALK IT OVER
- What do you remember about coming to Christ? When was it and what changes took place early on?
- How do you connect with the idea of our sins being cast as far as from the east is from the west? Placed in the small of the Lord’s back?
- Who is Jesus asking you to love today (fellow believers) and what can be a next step for you?
- How is it that John says Jesus’s commands are not burdensome?
- Do you experience victory today over the world?
- Do you agree that the object of your faith is more important that faith itself?
- How can you be a person who is faithful and full of faith?