1 Corinthians 15:1-11
- Start with the cross of Christ.
- Believing in Jesus is just the beginning of the journey.
- What is faith?
- Not a blind leap
- Not a feeling
- Trusting in the person and promises of Jesus.
- When the journey is hard, always go back to the cross.
- I’ll do whatever it takes to help others cross the line.
- Have you ever been lost on a trail or a hike? Describe what that experience was like.
- How does the fact that everyone’s spiritual journey is different affect relationships in your family? Your friend group? Your Small Group?
- Where are you right now on your spiritual journey? Not started? Just starting? Down the path a ways? Lost?
- What does “always go back to the cross“ (#4) look like in a practical way?
- Would a specific spiritual growth map be helpful to you?
- I will choose to continue my spiritual journey by ____________ this week.