Setting goals for spiritual practices can powerfully deepen our faith.
God made each of us uniquely and on purpose.
Each of us has:
- Good things to bring into the world and
- God-given callings
God did this intentionally.
There are many distractions that can keep us from living on purpose:
- Lack of spiritual practices
God commanded for us to rest.
Rest is a spiritual practice.
Intentionally setting a goal for rest will help you grow spiritually.
- Read Ephesians 2:10. What does this verse reveal about God’s heart for you and your life?
- Do you have a vision or hope for your relationship with God this year? Take a moment and think about it, then write it down.
- What new behaviors can help you attain this vision?
- How do you assess your sleep and rest? Do you take a Sabbath each week? What does that look like? What could it look like?
- I will set aside specific time this week to set spiritual goals for the year. I will then partner with _______________ for accountability.