See what He sees.
- Entitlement diminishes service.
- Love elevates service.
- Choose a towel
- Start Seeing
- The Big Impact
- Church Family
- If it’s obvious we should serve others, why don’t we follow through at times?
- Read John 13:4-15 out loud together. Focus on v. 12 and 15. What motivated Jesus to serve His disciples? What was their response? What was His simple command?
- What motivates you to serve someone else (either family member, colleague, stranger, other)?
- Discuss what the equivalent today might be for washing someone’s feet.
- Write down one way that you can begin to see situations the way Jesus sees them. In other words, what is one way you can be open to having your heart changed about serving others?
- I will try to begin seeing situations the way Jesus sees them.