Bible Passage: 2 Corinthians 4:13-18
Big Idea: Don’t give up when life beats you up.
- Even though life beats me up, I believe.
- God uses suffering to advance the gospel.
- God renews us daily.
- God uses suffering now and removes our suffering later.
- What was your high of the week? What was the low point in your week?
- Describe a season in your life when you felt like giving up?
- How do most people respond to suffering? How might suffering decimate your faith?
- How might suffering result in the spread of the gospel?
- In what ways have you experienced daily renewing?
- Do you have a hard time with this statement? “God uses suffering now and removes our suffering later.”