Make Up Your Mind About Jesus
Bible Passage: John 12
- People like the idea of a utopian kingdom.
- Jesus knew he would suffer and die.
- Jesus knew the crowd would turn against him.
- Spiritual opportunities don’t last forever.
- Palm Sunday has been equated to a ticker-tape parade. What is the largest celebration or parade you have attended?
- As you think about Palm Sunday, what might have been the perceptions of: Jesus, The 12 Disciples, Jewish leaders, the crowd?
- Why do some of your friends reject Jesus? What other reasons do people give for rejecting Jesus?
- How can the present circumstances provide an opportunity for you to point people to Jesus?
- Read John chapter 12. What stands out to you?