JOSEPH: Starting New
Bible Passage: Genesis 39
- God cares more about your development than your dream.
- Sexual temptation is different than all others.
- Resistance requires running.
- Courageously stick to your convictions.
- Describe your first job. What is your dream job?
- Joseph maintained his moral purity. What would have happened to the story line if Joseph would have given in?
- Christianity has a different set of values than the world. How has this difference in values produced conflict in our culture?
- Justice is a hot-button issue today. How might Joseph describe the injustices he faced?
- When have you been unjustly treated, but it worked out better in the end?
- Potiphar gave Joseph minimal punishment according to Egyptian custom. In what ways was Potiphar conflicted? Describe an event where you felt conflicted about an important decision.