JOSEPH: Forgiveness Forges Freedom
Bible Passage: Genesis 50
- Forgiveness unites, bitterness divides
- Forgiveness sees the bigger picture
- Forgiveness create a different ending
- While you were growing up, who influenced you towards faith in Christ? Are you the product of a legacy?
- When you have experienced trouble by the actions of others, do you tend to focus more on “you meant it for evil” or “God meant if for good”?
- The brothers feel undeserving of Joseph’s forgiveness. When do you feel undeserving of God’s forgiveness?
- Joseph leaves behind a tremendous legacy. How do you want to be remembered? What legacy do you want to leave to future generations?
- What decisions are you facing that will impact your legacy?
In 50 words or fewer, write out your desired legacy.