JOSEPH: Family Trouble
Bible Passage: Genesis 37:1-11
- Everyone experiences the roller coaster.
- Sometimes we add to our misery.
- Sometimes people grow up in dysfunctional families.
- God has a plan and a purpose.
- Overcome difficult starts by looking at Jesus.
- What funny story of your family do you frequently tell?
- What was your family like when you were growing up? If you have kids at home, how is your household the same or different from your parents?
- What mistakes did Joseph make?
- How is jealousy a problem in relationships today?
- What mistakes did Jacob make?
- How can the cycle of dysfunction be broken in a family?