For the Sake of the Gospel
Bible Passage: 2 Corinthians 4:13-18
- The way we respond to criticism gives us credibility.
- Adversity is my I.D. card.
- Fight back the right way.
- Describe an event where you called into question someone’s credibility. Now describe a moment when your credibility was on the line.
- How will a healthy response to criticism bring credibility to the gospel?
- As you read 2 Corinthians 6:3-13, what jumps out to you? How does Paul’s suffering testify to his credibility?
- Paul’s ministry came at a great cost. Where are you making sacrifices for the sake of the gospel?
- Most people want to fight back when their integrity is questioned. What is the right way to fight back? (v. 6-7)
- Why is Paul urging them to open their hearts to him?