Birds of a Feather
Bible Passage: 2 CORINTHIANS 6:14-7:1
Big Idea: Bad partnerships spiritually compromise us.
- Connect with a community of believers.
- Exercise wisdom.
- Draw your identity from Jesus.
- Describe the tension in 1 Corinthians 6:14. What kind of boundaries should believers draw if any?
- How might this verse apply to marriage? Business partnerships? Clubs you join?
- When will you know if a relationship is pulling you away from Jesus?
- How can you invest in deep relationships with unbelievers and point them to Jesus?
- What happens when to believers spiritually when they stop fellowshipping with others?