- I am designed for friendships.
- I need to give encouragement to others.
- Pivotal Relationships change your story.
- We see God in them.
- We hear God through them.
- Describe the best friend you have had and why that is/was the case.
- How would you rate your current friend status – it’s terrible, it’s amazing, or somewhere in the middle?
- What is typically the largest barrier to building a spiritual friendship?
- Do you consider Jesus a friend (John 15:13-15)? If so, what does that look like on a daily basis? If not, what keeps you from seeing Him that way?
- If you believe your schedule is too busy for being in relationships (example, Small Groups), what would it take to change those circumstances? Do you want to change the circumstances?
- I will find a place to connect with other people at Grace this week.