- Sometimes God makes us wait.
- Fear and blame are normal emotions.
- Jesus promises us a future.
- Jesus wept because He cares.
- Waiting deepens our faith.
- When was the last time you cried? The last time you wailed?
- How do you react to the idea that Jesus was emotional and wept? What does that say about him?
- Jesus was clear on the purpose of the events surrounding Lazarus. What was that purpose (11:15, 42)?
- What is an example of how God has worked powerfully in your life?
- What is a tough situation facing you that stretches your faith? Do you believe that Jesus can bring life to it?
- I will embrace patience and wait on God for ___________________.