- The heart follows the money.
- Invest by sending it ahead.
- Love God more than money.
- Look at the birds.
- Use your wealth for kingdom purposes.
- God looks at the percentage not the amount.
- Compassionate generosity makes a difference.
- If Jesus was to analyze where you spend time, what would He find is your “your treasure?“
- Who are people in your life you might trust to spend your money? Would you say God can trust you with His money? Why or why not?
- Pastor Steve said generosity always returns to the status of your heart. How has your heart changed in the last year?
- What would your spending habits from the past four weeks reveal as to the status of your heart?
- Discuss practical ways to demonstrate a changed heart as it relates to generosity.
- I will make time this week to evaluate the status of my heart as it relates to generosity.