- Sometimes the Good News can Bring out the Worst in People.
- When You Fear the Worst, Take Courage in Christ’s Presence.
- When You Fear the Worst, Take Courage in Christ’s Purpose.
- When You Fear the Worst, Take Courage in Christ’s Plan.
- Have you been on the wrong end of intimidation? How’d that go?
- Paul was treated beyond unfairly, yet he clung to trusting God’s plan – even though he didn’t know how it would play out. Describe a time you were treated unfairly. Were you able to trust God in the midst of it? Why or why not?
- To what degree does fear become a part of your experience when you don’t know what might be in store for your life? Does a belief in God alleviate that fear? How so? Is it difficult for you to believe God has a plan for you? Why?
- It’s one thing to know Jesus is with us always and another to believe it in the darkest times. Discuss where you are at in your journey of trusting Jesus.
- I will trust that Jesus is with me at all times this week.