2 Chronicles 20:1-19
- Reality is my friend.
- Seek God first.
- Involve everyone.
- Listen to Scripture and believe it.
- Praise God before you see the result.
- What is your present reality? What is the reality of your heart (i.e. anxiety, worry, relaxed concern)?
- Describe a time when you had a tsunami of trouble. How long did it take for you to earnestly seek God during this time of trouble?
- What role can your small group play in helping you through trouble?
- Jehoshaphat prayed, “We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you.” Have you ever felt this way? What happened?
- How could fasting develop your prayer life this week? Discuss options.