- The downward spiral reminds us that this world is not our home.
- The downward spiral reminds us to seek Christ first in all things.
- The downward spiral reminds us of His presence.
- The downward spiral reminds us to practice relaxed concern.
- The downward spiral reminds us to put our faith into practice.
- The downward spiral reminds us to trust Jesus for strength.
- What kind of fear and worry do you see today? Pastor Steve mentioned relaxed concern as an alternative to worry. What do you think?
- How can adversity make us mature? How can adversity make us falter in our faith?
- As you read Philippians 4:4-13, where does Paul’s joy come from? After all, he is in prison when writing this letter.
- How can your group or family put your faith into practice? What new and different ways to serve others might God be giving you?
- How can our church be a positive light during a state wide panic?
- In what ways do you need strength from Jesus today?