1 John 1:1-4
- Jesus Christ really lived.
- The apostles really experienced Him.
- We can experience Jesus too.
- Joy comes from experiencing God with others.
TALK IT OVER
- John emphasized he saw and touched Jesus. Why is this important to John? Why did John call Jesus the Word of Life?
- How is Jesus Christ being your eternal life different from reincarnation and other ideas?
- Fellowship is a key aspect of this book. How can GCF express genuine fellowship?
- John’s life was forever changed by his experience with Jesus. Describe your experience with Jesus and how this has shaped your life.
- Joy is one of the purposes of this book. How would you rate your joy level today?