1 John 5:13-20
Christians can know they have eternal life.
- I can talk to God anytime, anyplace.
- I can count on God’s protection.
- I belong to God’s family.
- I can develop a relationship with Jesus.
TALK IT OVER
- During this pandemic, have you spent more time exercising, camping, or watching Netflex?
- How would you describe your prayer life? Do you feel like God listens when you pray?
- When have you experienced God’s protection? Pastor Steve said, “nothing eternal has changed.” How might this thought help you in your current circumstances?
- Why is your community group important to you? What keeps you from leading a group?
- How has your relationship with Jesus changed your life? Do you spend more time reading Scripture or praying? How can your community group encourage your spiritual growth?