Grace saves me. Grace teaches me.
- Anyone can receive God’s grace.
- Grace trains me for the journey.
- Practice grace-driven disciplines
- God never runs out of Grace.
- Share one memorable teachable moment you experienced in life. Why was it so profound?
- Pastor Steve said that grace trains you for the journey. Have you found this statement to be true for you? Give an example.
- Having a list of things to pursue is certainly not bad. Discuss the challenges that may occur if spiritual growth is viewed as a list of performance-based things to do.
- In your experience, have you learned more by doing things right or getting them wrong? Explain. Talk about how this concept might apply to spiritual growth.
- Take time to pray for each other in your group for the specific areas each person wants to grow.
- I will remember to ask God for help in areas I need to grow.