- The problem: Distancing
- The result: Broken relationships
- Jesus broke down barriers and created a movement.
- Believers belong to the same family.
- Describe your personal observations with racism? How has your thinking changed about racism since you graduated from high school?
- Read Ephesians 2:11-22 in both a translation and The Message paraphrase. Why might Paul write about unity to the church?
- What are the barriers you see to racial reconciliation?
- If Jesus followers belong to the same team, how do you explain such volatile differences among us concerning race?
- A suggested practical application was “make a friend.” How might this be difficult or easy for you?