- Going against the crowd.
- Think long term.
- Going First
- Obeying when it sounds weird.
- Rely on God’s grace.
- Describe a silly commitment you made and later regretted?
- How have your spiritual commitments shaped your life today?
- Why is follow through important to spiritual growth?
- When you made a commitment to Christ, how did your family respond?
- What kind of pressure/mocking/opposition do you face for your spiritual commitments?
- Has God ever asked you to do something you didn’t want to do? What happened?
- The mission statement of the church is “Love people where they’re at and help them follow Jesus.” How will our commitment to this mission statement shape the church’s priorities?