Genesis 23 & 25
Most of the time our spiritual journey is a zigzag, not a straight line.
- Trust God and His promises.
- Obey God by stepping out of your comfort zone.
- Base your life on God’s promises.
- When we mess up, God gives us grace.
- Leave the right kind of legacy.
- Take a piece of paper and draw a line depicting what your journey with God has looked like.
- What is one current area in your life where God may be asking you to obey?
- When faced with difficult decisions, do you find it easy or difficult to trust God’s promises in light of the circumstances? Why?
- I need to identify where I am in my journey with God.
- I will take a next step in growing in my relationship with God.
- Something else?