God examines your life by testing your obedience.
1. God may ask you to let go of what you value the most.
2. When we release, God replaces.
3. Great Reward = Great Test
- What are the four most valuable “things” in your life today?
- How do you feel about the idea of God possibly asking you to let go of what you value the most?
- What expectations do you have of God if you must let go of a valuable person or item? From where do those expectations come? Are they reasonable?
- To what degree does the idea of letting go of something valuable reflect the status of your faith in Jesus?
- I need to assess the value I put on the most important things in my life.
- I will trust God in light of the circumstances of my relationships and valuables.
- Something else?