- Shepherds were the working class white elephants.
- Everyone is Invited.
- Why do people resist the invitation?
- Not True
- Bad Experience
- I am Invited and I must accept.
- How does the Christmas story impact you? It what ways does the story seem routine to you?
- Who in the Christmas story makes the biggest impact on you besides Jesus (i.e. Shepherds, Mary, Joseph, Magi, or Herod)?
- Everyone is invited to seek Jesus. Why might some people resist the invitation? How do we help them cross the line of faith?
- Where do you find hope in the story of Christmas?
- I will read the Christmas story this season with new eyes.