- I need others to walk with me.
- I must affirm the value of others.
- Serving together becomes exponential.
- Partner together to share the good news.
- Generosity impacts people.
- Celebrating together deepens friendships.
- What is one of the best celebrations you’ve been a part of with your friends or group?
- What is one of the most difficult situations you’ve been a part of with your friends or group?
- Discuss what “doing life together” could look like for your group. What are the biggest hurdles for getting there?
- It seems from reading the OT that there was an emphasis on throwing parties for what God had done. In what ways can we do something similar today?
- Who is one friend that you can encourage in his or her spiritual journey? How would this look on a weekly basis? Have your group hold each other accountable in this effort.
- I will make an effort to get connected at GCF.
- I will choose to help my friends or group celebrate something special.