God uses broken people to reach a broken world.
- Our world is broken
- Acknowledge my own brokenness
- Brokenness is not the end of my story
- God will use my brokenness
- Name one way you see the current world is broken.
- Why do we tend to justify initially our behavior that ultimately is wrong and leads to brokenness?
- If you are comfortable, share one way in which you have been broken or are in the midst of being broken.
- It is important to know that brokenness is not the end of your story. There is hope in the person of Jesus. Have you found this to be true? If not, have you tried having Him help you?
- How has someone else’s brokenness helped you? Or how has yours helped someone else?
- I will look for an opportunity to encourage someone else with my experience of brokenness.