1 Samuel 18:1-4
Spiritual friends help me in my relationship with God.
- Sets the Pace
- Right Chemistry
- Constant Encouragement
- Personal Sacrifices
- Stays Loyal
- Read over 1 Samuel 18:1-4. What are some characteristics used to describe the friendship between David and Jonathan?
- What is the distinction between friends and spiritual friends?
- Do you have any deep friendships? How did they get to that point?
- What are some places that you think you could meet some spiritual friends?
- What are some hindrances that prevent you from developing deep friendships? Ask your small group to pray for you to not allow these obstacles to stand in your way.
MY NEXT STEP
- Commit to developing one spiritual friendship
- Ask God to help you identify a sacrifice that you could make to help someone else win
- Something else?