1 Corinthians 15:1-10
Regardless of your brokenness, God’s grace allows us to recover and pursue.
- Gospel means good news.
- Person & Work of Jesus Christ:
- Jesus is the Son of God
- Jesus died and rose again
- Jesus forgives sins
- I must believe in Jesus to be saved.
- I need the gospel of grace every day.
- What is the best way to tell a person some bad news? How might you tell someone good news?
- Practice telling the story of the three rings in your group. In what ways, do you find this method helpful? How can you incorporate your personal story in the three rings?
- How has the gospel enabled you to recover from brokenness?
- Describe your personal road to recovery. Describe your personal road to pursuing God’s design.
- I will practice telling my story via the three rings.